Big Daddy and I have been together for nearly 20 years and this past weekend he finally succeeded in getting me to a game...What can I say? I'm getting soft in my old age. Here's my top 10 list regarding this experience.
1. Tiger fans LOVE their football team!
2. Death Valley could be a scary place if you came to cheer for another team!
3. The stadium rocks--literally!
4. Cotton Candy makes football game watching better.
5. It's fun to buy game gear! I came out with a fabulous tiger striped leather purse!
6. The Tiger Land Band is really GOOD!
7. If Big Daddy MAKES you take a jacket even though it's 70+ degrees when you get to the stadium--don't argue or grumble about it. One hour into the game the wind shifted, the temp dropped 20 degrees and it sprinkled, but we were nice and warm cause Big Daddy is smart like dat.
8. Heights make me feel funny.
9. Lots (and lots and lots) of people go to LSU games.
10. LSU football generates lots of $$$$s.
Thanks family for a fun weekend--I enjoyed the game, but it was spending time with you guys that made me the happiest!
your newest purple/gold color wearin fan.